Monday, December 12, 2011

Cake Pop Vacation???

I have to make another batch of Java Pops tomorrow. I ran out today. Thankfully, the cake is already made, so I just have to mix it up and dip them. I still have an upright freezer completely full of cake pops. I will also have two boxes that won't fit in the freezer full of cake pops. I'm going to have to adjust and move things around a little to get them all in the freezer.

I also made gluten free cake pops. It really is amazing how many baking ingredients are naturally gluten free: nuts, coconut, white frosting, chocolate, chocolate chips. It made creating flavors a whole lot easier. I made up 8 flavors of gluten free cake pops. I have to say, the are scrumptious. Gluten Free cake is denser and richer, so the pops are as well. Unfortunately, they are quite a bit more expensive to make, so it's time to find some recipes and experiment.

After the Java Pops are made tomorrow, I will be taking a Pop break. I have a large supply, so I can afford to take a break and just refill the ones I run out of as I go.

The Yard Sale Facebook group has been successful. I've had seven orders in two days, and at least one more in the works. My mother has orders for two more little camo puppies, too. So, we're both doing well.

I hope I can take a Cake Pop Vacation in January... I need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment