Saturday, September 22, 2012

Standstill

Back to the kitchen. I am in the process of moving my personal stuff, me and the dogs out to my parents' house. 8 miles out of town. I will be in a 5th wheel. It's a pretty nice one, quite large. :)

I the meantime. My bakery will stay at my house in town. This way, I can spread out, and have more room to do what needs to be done. And... Most importantly, people can come to me for pickup, isn't driving all over town trying to bake and make deliveries all at the same time. :). I will continue to look for a bakery location, because my current house is not a permanent option. But, I'll continue to use it until I can't anymore.

Wish I had a bunch of money so that I could just buy a building and remodel it to be what I  want. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment