Sunday, August 18, 2013

Crazy busy

Well, if you don't already know... I have moved. A series of unfortunate events required me to leave the old place immediately. With the help of God, I was handed a new location that is 1,000 times better in so many ways.
I reopened on August 1 after a month of being closed. It has been insanely busy, busier than I was at the old place. But it is so much better and I get to see so many new people and I am across the street from one of the fire stations in town.
I'm down at the shop after three days of insane baking and decorating. I'm attempting to restock my empty cooler. I did some clean up since I didn't get a chance to last night, and I am wrapping up the second batch of raspberry cobbler cupcakes.
I'm improving with the decorations and finally succeeded in completing two fondant cakes with little to no tearing or folding. This is a HUGE step for me. Until now, I have hated fondant because it either folds or tears.
So, even though I'm busier than ever, I'm having a ball and enjoying life!

No comments:

Post a Comment