Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Irish Cream Cupcake Success

Well, the cake batter looked like chocolate chip cookie dough... It tasted like well, chocolate chip cookie dough with a twist. But when the cupcakes were baked, they were amazing. I think I got this batch just a touch overcooked, but they are still really moist inside and they have this chewy crunch to them that is yummy.

I'm not a drinker. I actually have a tough time drinking anything that contains alcohol. Makes me pretty sick, even in tiny amounts. These cupcakes were pretty tasty and didn't make me sick. Of course, I'm not going to push it and eat anymore. One was plenty, even though they were good... I'll wait for the alcohol free option.

Unfortunately, because of the added expense of Irish Cream, I had to raise my prices slightly. Hopefully, it's not too much, because I would love to make a million of these. :) I enjoy making cakes from scratch and these turned out so beautiful.

Irish Cream Cupcakes
Just so ya know: These were an experimental batch of cupcakes, so I used cupcake liners I had on hand. Yes, those are Christmas, but these were made today.

No comments:

Post a Comment