Saturday, March 9, 2013

Long time, no post

Wow. Didn't realize it had been four months since I posted on here. I usually come on, work on the cake pops link, and leave. Between having colds and being extra busy (not at the same time!), I haven't had time to update the blog!

A lot has been happening lately. I've finally found a great location at an excellent price. It needs very minor work to get it ready, but I should be open in the next few weeks. I'm aiming for an April 15th Grand Opening, but I hope to be running before then.

It's been very exciting watching everything happen while I sit back and wait. I was given a very nice, new oven, possibly some counters, and enough money to buy a shelving unit. My dad is able to do some of the building stuff that needs to be done, move the bar from one side of the stairs to the other, and build a partial wall between myself and the other business I will be sharing the space with.

Life is very exciting indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment