Tuesday, December 25, 2012

A Very Merry Christmas

Christmas was an awesome two days of busy-ness, baking, and family. My family is a wee crazy, and we always have something exciting happen. This year, two new babies made our Christmas very exciting and fun. Both girls, and everyone bought them noisy toys and babies. Next year, we will have another two new babies, and the two we already have! Our family is growing.

Cake pops are on hold until I can restock. My supplies are nearly empty, and I am extremely happy that I can take a short break for a bit. I worked at six bazaars this year and just about killed myself. LOL. I have a plan in place to prevent that next year, so hopefully that will work!

Two more weeks before school starts and I'll be slammed busy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment