Friday, June 3, 2011

Amazing

I didn't realize what 100 cake pops really looks like. It's a lot of cake pops. I have an event next week that I want to make about 500 cake pops for. I have been making them all week, wrapping them, and preparing them for next week. I've put them into the freezer so they do not go bad. I had them all in one box and it was full.

I decided it would be more efficient if I separated the flavors and counted them, so I know exactly which flavors I need to make more of. I have approximately 209 cake pops. It's a lot of pops, so I could be off by a few. Tomorrow, I have plans to cut one of my dog's hair, thoroughly clean my kitchen, and reorganize it, then bake 2 batches of gluten free cake pops, and finish the ones that still need to be shaped and dipped.

I also need to go get some more supplies at the store and start making some new flavors. I also need to make a batch of strawberry.

Cake pops are an interesting creature. They are time consuming to make, but still fun because there are so many flavors and decorations. So much that can be done with them.

And, although they are a strange little concoction, they are scrumptious.

I'm loving the cake pops.

No comments:

Post a Comment