Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Cake Pop Vacation

Well, I had an event Saturday night. I sold 96 cake pops. I made over 600. I am on vacation from work this week, so I won't be making anymore pops until I run out. Thankfully they freeze well.

On a sad note, my long time boyfriend is moving away for a year to finish his bachelor's degree. I am extremely sad about it. He loves cookies, so I am currently baking cookies for his trip. He will be on the road for a couple days. I already miss him horribly.

Last night I made the classic chocolate chip cookies. I'll post my adapted recipe here. Makes the best fluffy cookies ever. Today, I'm making snickerdoodles.

I love snickerdoodles. I hope they make it on the road.

Michele's Fluffy Chocolate Chip Cookies

Follow the classic Nestle Toll House recipe or any other chocolate chip recipe with the following adaptations:
Reduce butter to 3/4 cup.
Increase Vanilla to 2 teaspoons
Add 1/4 cup extra flour

Bake as directed.

The recipe is slightly dryer and causes the cookies to puff up more rather than spread out. There's nothing worse than a chocolate chip cookie that's so thin the chocolate chips stick out.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment