Monday, July 11, 2011

Back to the popping

I started baking cakes again last night. I took about 3 weeks off because I had a very large supply. Well, that supply has dwindled down to a few flavors. All chocolate.

Last night, I began with Red Velvet and Strawberry. This morning I made Butter Pecan and Carrot. When I get home tonight, I will make Caramel Macchiato, and Almond Roca. Then, I will shape them and have them all ready for selling.

I think I'm going to go on the cheap side and wrap them with saran wrap this time instead of the little baggies. I can make them a little bigger and they'll still be cute. Sometimes, in order to make them fit into the small baggies, I have to make them small. They aren't as tempting when they are only marble sized. I like the ones that are about 3 bites. They seem to be more worth the $1 that way.

I'm having a garage sale this weekend, and I've decided to attempt selling my pops at the sale. I have a few other things I need to try and sell, so I may as well give them a go as well. I need to earn at least $300, so away we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment