Sunday, December 16, 2012

Wore out Baker

Thankfully, the holiday bazaar season is over. It's been a hectic three months. I've done nothing but roll pops and bake cakes. I'm completely wore out. It was definitely fun, though. I can't wait for next year. I'm sure I'll make even more pops!

I've been talking things over with my parents, trying to figure out a way to make this more permanent. I've been looking into mobile kitchens for awhile. The one I had my eye on about six months ago has reduced in price. I have to do some heavy duty tracking in order to obtain an SBA loan for the mobile kitchen. This one is perfect for me, except for two tiny pieces of equipment: a deep fryer and a grill. I'm not about to start deep frying cake pops. Blech. LOL It's small, but I really like it.

So, if you are a praying person, add me to your prayer list. I need to know if I should go forward with this. I love baking, I am having a ball with cake pops, and I need to have a permanent solution to kitchen space.

No comments:

Post a Comment