Monday, March 5, 2012

Cupcake Flavors

I can make cupcakes in an array of flavors. Right now, I'm experimenting with made from scratch recipes, so if you have a flavor combination you would like, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Here are the flavors I have no problem making right now:
Devil's Food (chocolate)
German Chocolate
Dark Chocolate
Yellow
White
Confetti
Red Velvet
Colored cupcakes (white with food coloring)
Irish Cream (Available with real Irish Cream or non-alcoholic)
Carrot
Spice
Cherry
Strider (Pink Confetti with Pink Buttercream and White sprinkles)
Mocha
Caramel Macchiato (Filling is Dulce De Leche)

Frosting:
Buttercream (White, colors, or chocolate)
Cream Cheese

Fillings: I can put a filling in any flavor. Mix and match to suit your tastes.
Apple
Blueberry
Champagne
Cherry
Cream Cheese
Bavarian Cream
Lemon
Raspberry
Strawberry
Dulce De Leche

No comments:

Post a Comment