Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Baggie Mayhem

I have been searching for the little baggies to wrap my cake pops in for several months. I usually buy them at Michaels, but it gets rather expensive when I'm making several hundred and I can only buy 100 at a time. If I don't have coupons, they run $4 per 100, which is roughly 4 cents a bag. Still not terrible, but when I have to make 500 cake pops and wrap them, I'm looking at $20, just in baggies.

So, I have been searching for a large scale supplier. All to no avail.

I finally found one a few days ago. I've shared the link in my links list to the right of the blog. I bought the 4x4" baggies because the 3x4" baggies from Michaels are always the right length, but sometimes, just not the right width. The best part is: with shipping, 10,000 baggies were only $62, which comes to less than one cent per baggie. I'm very thrilled with this.

Now, I need some orders so I can use up my 10,000 baggies quickly, and have to buy 20,000 next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment