Thursday, May 19, 2011

Long Awaited Updates

Dad's cake turned out really cool. The Pizza Hut people kept coming over to look at it. The taste was fabulous. Everyone loved my trees. :D
The fondant didn't work for the tree, but I was able to use something else.
I am attempting my first wedding cake. It is covered in fondant, so it should be an experience.

The Dieter's Cake - Cake Pops with a lovely red rose on top.

For a dear friend, Pink Buttercream on Chocolate with Strawberry Filling. She loved it.

Easter Basket. Little bunnies, edible grass.
Everything on this cake is edible except the handle. The frosting is buttercream.
This cake was super fun to design.

Dad's Birthday Cake. The logs and cabin are made with Pretzels. everyone loved this cake.

Gluten free Chocolate cake with Buttercream frosting.

I'm working on the cake pop fad. I'm doing really well. Making roughly $30 a day on them. I'm exhausted, but I love coming up with new flavors and toppings.
I'll try and be more regular with my posting. One day, I will have more than one follower... Although I truly appreciate the one follower I have.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment